Feeling called to serve at The Brandermill Church? We’d love to hear how you can help spread the gospel and transform lives with the Good News of Jesus Christ. Check out our available positions and apply today!
Reports to: Director of Adult Education and Discipleship
Status: Part Time
- To create and nurture relationships with TBC children ages 0-5th grade and their parents, that will encourage them to create and continue a relationship with Christ.
- Bring an infectious and creative energy to TBC Children’s program that will carry over into the children’s daily lives.
- Engage TBC children in Biblical study, education, and socialization that aligns with TBC mission statement to create disciples through worship, study, and service.
- A self-starting,innovative leader who can utilize a variety of methods, tools, and educational opportunities to teach TBC children about Christ including teaching and outreach via technology.
- Design dynamic, age appropriate Christian education to grow and maintain TBC Children’s program to include Sunday School and Wednesday Night programming.
- Assist in hosting engaging social opportunities to include family focused festivals.
- Ensure all education and activities are inclusive and supportive of all children while staying abreast of new resources and ministries to maintain a current and effective program.
- Assist in planning Vacation Bible School (150 children) and intentional outreach to Preschool (150 children)
- Recruit and train congregational members to assist and minister to TBC children to include managing the Safe Sanctuary Program and teacher training.
- Produce a safe, engaging nursery program for our 0-3 year TBC children.
- Work with entire staff team to create worship opportunities for TBC children including Jesus and Music (JAM)!
- Work in conjunction with the Senior Pastor, Director of Christian Education, and Director of Music to create cohesive programming.
- Provide support to parents of TBC children with counsel, education, and training opportunities to support their children’s walk with Christ as well as their own.
- Ensure that Safe Sanctuary policy is observed in all children’s ministry settings.
- Evident relationship with Jesus Christ
- Bachelor’s degree in a ministry related field
- Two years of prior Children’s ministry experience
- Proficient understanding of challenges and needs of children
- Innovator in programming around virtual learning opportunities
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with social media
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills
- Affinity for children and their families and passionate about their lives
- Ability to lead by example
- Available to work flexible hours
- Ability and willingness to assist in leading worship
- The Brandermill Church offers employees an opportunity for savings, financial growth and favorable tax treatment through a simple IRA plan. The church makes matching contributions, up to a predetermined percentage of your annual salary.
- The Brandermill Church provides for Paid Time Off based on the number of years of service. Eligibility for Paid Time Off starts after 4 months of service.