Feeling called to serve at The Brandermill Church? We’d love to hear how you can help spread the gospel and transform lives with the Good News of Jesus Christ. Check out our available positions and apply today!
Would you thrive on ministering to children via technology, as well as games, music, and campfires? Do you like seeking creative solutions and innovating change? Are you drawn to an opportunity to grow a small children’s program into something capable of considerably more impact? The Brandermill Church, a unique union of the Presbyterian Church USA and The United Methodist Church located in a wooded, beautiful suburb of Richmond, Virginia, on the shores of the Swift Creek Reservoir is seeking an innovative children’s ministry director with a passion for community-building and faith-building among students, 0 through 5th grade. This part-time role prioritizes creating unique and inspiring fellowship, worship, and mission experiences for children in church, via technology, through various activities, and in service to others.
The church is currently involved in a project that ensures the creation and execution of sustainable children’s ministry, providing support for this role. If you have a passion to support children in exploring their faith in creative ways, we would love to talk with you!
- Design dynamic, age appropriate Christian education to grow and maintain The Brandermill Church Children’s program to include Sunday School and Wednesday Night programming.
- Assist in hosting engaging social opportunities to include family focused festivals.
- Ensure all education and activities are inclusive and supportive of all children while staying abreast of new resources and ministries to maintain a current and effective program.
- Bachelor’s degree in a ministry related field
- At least 2 years of experience in Children’s ministry
- Mandatory background check
- Passion for supporting children in creative ways
If you are interested in applying for this job, and would be interested in seeing a comprehensive list of Goals, Responsibilities, Requirements and Benefits, please complete the form on this page by uploading both your cover letter and resume.