Mothers of Preschoolers
What is MOPS? MOPS stands for “Moms of Preschoolers.” Here at the Brandermill MOPS, our group is for moms of newborns through school age children. It is a place where women of all ages come together to build friendships and provide support for each other as we walk this journey of motherhood.
The mission statement of MOPS International is “MOPS International encourages and equips moms of young children to realize their potential as mothers, women and leaders, in relationship with Jesus, and in partnership with the local church.”
Info about the Brandermill MOPS group
Meeting time and location:
- We meet twice a month September-May on Fridays from 10:00-12:00.
- We meet in the multi-purpose room of the church and when you arrive someone will be there to greet you and tell you where to go.
What do we offer:
- Fellowship/Community: Twice a month meetings and mom’s night outs or play dates throughout the month.
- Practical Instruction: We have regular guest speaks who talk about child development, money management, family relationships, organization and many other topics.
- Discussion time: We routinely break into small groups to discuss a topic relevant to mothering and to build close relationships.
- Childcare: During our meetings, we offer wonderful childcare so you can come and enjoy the time with other moms while your kids are being taken care of. All of our teachers complete safety training and background checks. They provide activities and crafts for your kids, so they have as much fun as you.
- Volunteer Activities: Each year we participate in giving to our community in a variety of ways. We have packed lunches for homeless, put together Christmas boxes for other children and supported moms whose children are in the hospital.
What to expect at a meeting:
We begin every meeting with food and a time to hang out and chat. We may watch a short video and discuss topics relevant to motherhood, have a guest speaker, have a craft activity, or just play games and have fun together.
How do I join Brandermill MOPS?
STEP ONE: Sign up with MOPS International. Or group code is SZNS There is a yearly fee of $31.95.
STEP TWO: Fill out the Brandermill MOPS Registration Form
STEP THREE: Go to https://onrealm.org/brandermillchurch/-/give/now to pay our local Brandermill Church dues online. Make sure to select “MOPS Fees” under the Fund pull down menu. If you have any questions or concerns regarding financial assistance or scholarships, feel free to reach out to Amy Milton at [email protected]
MOPS Fall Semester Dues with childcare ….. $75.00
MOPS Spring Semester Dues with childcare ….. $75.00
MOPS Fall/Spring Dues with childcare paid in full by October 1st ….. $140.00
MOPS/MOMS Next Fall Semester Dues without childcare ….. $50.00
MOPS/MOMSNext Spring Semester Dues without childcare ….. $50.00
MOPS/MOMSNext Fall/Spring Semester Dues w/o childcare paid in full by October 1st ….. $90.00