Mothers of Preschoolers
What is MOPS? MOPS stands for “Moms of Preschoolers.” Here at the Brandermill MOPS, our group is for moms of newborns through school age children. It is a place where women of all ages come together to build friendships and provide support for each other as we walk this journey of motherhood.
The mission statement of MOPS International is “MOPS International encourages and equips moms of young children to realize their potential as mothers, women and leaders, in relationship with Jesus, and in partnership with the local church.”
Info about the Brandermill MOPS group
Meeting time and location:
- We meet 2nd Tuesdays of the month from 7-9pm
- Sept 13th, Oct. 11th, Nov 8th , Dec 13th , Jan 10th , *Feb 7th ,March 14th , April 11th , May 9th
*1 st Tuesday to accommodate for Valentine’s Day
- We meet in the multi-purpose room of the church and when you arrive someone
will be there to greet you and tell you where to go.
What do we offer:
- Fellowship/Community: Monthly meetings and mom’s night outs throughout the year.
- Practical Instruction: We have regular guest speaks who talk about child development, money management, family relationships, organization and many other topics.
- Discussion time: We routinely break into small groups to discuss a topic relevant to mothering and to build close relationships.
- Volunteer Activities: Each year we participate in giving to our community in a variety of ways. We have packed lunches for homeless, put together Christmas boxes for other children and supported moms whose children are in the hospital.
What to expect at a meeting:
We begin every meeting with food and a time to hang out and chat. We may watch a short video and discuss topics relevant to motherhood, have a guest speaker, have a craft activity, or just play games and have fun together.
For more information and meeting dates, please contact us at [email protected] or check out our Facebook page Brandermill Mops Public Page | Facebook
How do I join Brandermill MOPS?
STEP ONE: Sign up with MOPS International. Or group code is SZNS There is a yearly fee of $31.95.
STEP TWO: Fill out the Brandermill MOPS Registration Form
STEP THREE: Go to https://onrealm.org/brandermillchurch/-/give/now to pay our local Brandermill Church dues online. Make sure to select “MOPS Fees” under the Fund pull down menu. If you have any questions or concerns regarding financial assistance or scholarships, feel free to reach out to Rebecca at [email protected]
MOPS/MOMS Next Fall Semester Dues childcare ….. $35.00
MOPS/MOMSNext Spring Semester Dues ….. $35.00
MOPS/MOMSNext Fall/Spring Semester Dues paid in full by October 1st ….. $60.00