The Brandermill Church welcomes everyone to come worship with us each Sunday morning at 10:30am!
Our doors are fully open for you to come as you are, mask or no mask, with zero questions asked. We understand that there are many reasons as to why you and your family mayor may not be wearing a mask to church and please be assured that is okay.
- We will continue to live stream worship as we see that as an important part of our ministry.
- There is no longer a need to pre-register for services or contact trace.
- Sanitizer is available throughout the building.
- There is no Coffee Fellowship before service until further notice.
- Masks are optional throughout the building with the exception of during preschool hours. The preschool operates under the Department of Social Services and adheres to their guidance and restrictions concerning masks. Masks are required for all visitors and staff in the preschool and common spaces (narthex, Fellowship Hall, Sanctuary).
- Social distancing is not required.
- There is no childcare during worship.
- Effective Sunday May 23rd:
- Masks are optional.
- The quartet will be singing in person.
- Responsive readings and singing will be allowed with or without a mask.
- The far-right section of the sanctuary closest to the loop road will be reserved for those individuals who would like to continue to be social distanced.
- The church building is open without having to make an appointment ahead of time.
- Though CDC Guidelines and Governor’s Executive Orders are intended for individuals fully vaccinated, Disciples at TBC will not be asked to show proof of vaccination.
As disciples of The Brandermill Church, we promise to treat everyone with respect, kindness and understanding as we welcome all adults, all children and all youth to The Brandermill Church.